Another week down. Another week of ups and downs. And another week of yes, you guessed it, bug fixes! The biggest take away from Week 3 has to be the abundance of COMPLETED services. Finally services are being done without any backend help. Though there is still some guidance from the Hummingbiird team in some orders, workers are beginning to make a substantial income and student users are checking things off their to do lists. Bottom Line: Positive progress is being made. Day by day the team is cranking out bugs and making improvements to the user experience based on the incredible amount of user feedback we continue to receive.
- Services are being completed, with positive reviews!
- Multiple professionals have earned over $100 each
- The new shake to report bugs/give feedback feature pushed to app store, make sure to update your app to try it out
- Beginning bugs are depleting and time is being allocated to user experience improvements
- This week we were hit with a bug that was stopping workers from receiving notifications. Moreover, service requests were going unanswered. If this happened with your order, we are sorry and appreciate you sticking with us. Message us on any of our social media platforms and we will send you a free Hummingbiird shirt! Luckily, we are aware of this problem and are in the process of getting that fixed ASAP. In the meantime, we will help to the best of our ability to manually send the notifications.